Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wedding Trends 2011: Day 5

Wedding cakes have always been a big part of a wedding. Its fun to look back at wedding cake tables in the past. You know what I'm talking about, the 2 or 3 cakes that have plastic bridges connecting them and the bride and groom at the top (it makes me laugh). Now for 2011 the style will be....whatever your unique heart desires. People are branching out from traditional cakes and having multiple cakes, crazy flavors, cupcakes, homemade cakes, you name it it's happening and I love it!




I'm getting a craving for cake now, maybe this wasn't a good idea 


I think i have used this photo in about 4 posts because I am that obsessed.
If you haven't looked at the video post on Ivy Robinson's inspiration piece for style me pretty,

Our couple Rosi and Bryan had a scrabble themed cake, a grooms cake,
 and the every flavor cupcake you can imagine. 

I couldn't help it, I had to add this. Let's just be thankful we have moved past this....



0 comments: