Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cookie Bar

I have a sweet tooth if you couldn't tell from my cupcake and now cookie posts. Cookies have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. I do have to admit though, baking does not run in my family. My great-grandma use to buy store bought cookies and hide them in the microwave, which I quickly discovered.
I decided to overcome the family stereotype and try again this year and......no luck! They were so flat! Why does that happen? Oh well, I've accepted my lack of skill in the baking department and appreciate the work Pillsbury does for me.

Whether store bought, a roll, or homemade cookies are fantastic. Why not have them at your next party or wedding? They can be guest favors or served as a mid-night snack. There are so many cute ways to display your cookie bar so make it fun!!





Love this idea for favors. 
All the ingredients are ready to go for your guests to make 
individual cookies.

0 comments: