Friday, December 17, 2010

Guest Blogger: Zeta from Kewpie Dolly



Hi, I'm Zeta Pongonis, and I am the face behind Kewpie Dolly accessories. I specialize in custom hair pieces and fascinators for all occasions, as well as handmade jewelry. My pieces are most commonly comprised of real antique brooches, real feathers, leather, old earrings, and other broken jewelry that I re-purpose into fresh new looks. I love thrifting and antiquing to find the right pieces for my creations. I also love to work with brides, because I am creating for a subject in mind, and it's a great challenge to channel someones personality into a piece using flowers, colors or personal keepsakes. Most often the wedding veil is removed after the ceremony, so it's great to have another option for adorning the brides hair throughout the whole evening. I have even worked with bridesmaids to make matching feather fascinates to their dresses. 

I sell at 3 Boutique in Powell, Milk Bar in the Short North, and I also have an etsy account at,www.etsy.com/kewpiedolly Come check me out, or hit me up for a custom piece!


 The face behind Kewpie Dolly, Zeta!!













As you can see I had a chance to model for Zeta's pieces
 and I can tell you first hand they are all fabulous! -M

0 comments: