Monday, July 5, 2010

We're back to blogging!!

After taking a month off from the blog I am happy to say we are back!! It has been a busy last couple of weeks and I can't wait to share some pictures from our recent weddings.

Keeping with this past fourth of July weekend I wanted to do a post on s'mores. My girlfriends came over two weeks ago and we tried to make s'mores in our firepit in the backyard. Unfortunately we bought a chemical log, let's just say it did not look or smell editable. Plan B the microwave! They were still very yummy.

Leanne, one of our brides from this past weekend, wanted to do s'mores for her wedding. I thought it was such a cute, casual, and fun idea. Check back soon for some pictures of her amazing backyard wedding.



This post is making my sweet tooth kick in.

0 comments: