Friday, July 16, 2010

Carrie Underwood Wedding

I'm a huge country music fan! One of my favorite artists is Carrie Underwood. Ever since I saw her amazing engagement ring I have been anxiously waiting for her wedding day so that I can see pictures!! (yes, I am that lame) Well today is that day, People magazine on newsstands today has all the fabulous details and photos in a six page spread.



Not that her Johnathon Arndt ring isn't enough
 but he also designed her a 40 carot diamond tiara for the wedding.

The $500,000 wedding took place in front of 250 guests at
the Ritz Carlton Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, Georgia
Her dog Ace walked down the aisle as well in a pink rhinestone tux.

Mr. & Mrs. Fisher went to Bora Bora for their honeymoon.

I wish I could show you pictures from the magazine but unfortunately they aren't online yet.
Looks like you'll have to go pick up a copy to get your fix : )

0 comments: