Monday, July 26, 2010

Store-N-Style

While I attended License to Wed with Ivy Robinson back in February she told me about one of her friends Jennifer, she is an artist who makes wall art from invitations. I thought it was such a unique idea! I just found her card today and got on her site again and wanted to share it with you.


Jennifer applies the mementos of your life to a blank canvas and creates a completely unique work of art inspired by your important life moments.


Wedding invitations, anniversary cards, birth announcements- these are the things people often save in a box, out of sight and unable to be enjoyed. Jennifer will transform these and other tangible memories into striking art that can be hung on the wall and cherished day after day.
"My only real goal is to be known for helping others make their most spectacular moments last forever."


Check out her business Store-N-Save




0 comments: