Monday, January 3, 2011

Fort Lauderdale you did well

After a very long 2010 I have been ready to say goodbye and what better way to do it then having my toes in the sand and a drink in my hand. Setting goals for 2011 was a lot harder then setting goals for my vacation. #1 get a tan #2 eat a lot of good food #3 read #4 rest and relaxation #5 go to a piano bar #6 have fun. I am happy to report that I accomplished all 6 of my goals! yay me!

My favorite restaurant we ate at was Calabasas Cafe
 on New Years Eve. 
It is an old castle set on the beach and the food was AH-MAZING.

I love to people watch but even better for me is house hunt. 
The details and uniqueness of these homes were unreal

Leave it to me to find bridal stuff to take pictures of

Waking up to this view every morning made my heart happy

These cabanas became my bff very quickly

My second favorite restaurant was Oasis cafe. Every table was a swing!!
If a swing as a table wasn't enough to convince someone to stop here 
they have yummy smoothies and good food too.

If your looking to get away and want a little help contact Kim at Travel Partners. She helped us with our honeymoon and now we can't thank her enough for picking this great location. Thanks Kim!!!

0 comments: