Monday, June 20, 2011

Orange Inspiration

I have to be honest, I've never been a fan of orange. I never found it to be a nice color and for the longest time it made me think of Halloween, and when I saw the students of a college whose sole color was orange (so unflattering) it made me thankful for my scarlet and gray. Getting a little off track BUT there is an orange light at the end of the tunnel. The past summer or two I have noticed that orange is making a come back, if it was ever "in" to begin with, and I'm sorta liking it!!! Now if you don't have a tan FORGET it! But if you happen to have a glow then I think the orange and gold jewelry is so pretty. For a color I once detested I am now turning the corner everywhere and finding something orange I like: sundresses, room decor, flowers, etc
I understand I have babbled way to long to introduce an inspiration board but I felt like I needed to explain how far I have come in doing a board like this.




Although my outlook has changed it hasn't changed enough to like this....(sorry sports fans)

0 comments: