There is an endless amount of things to do when planning your wedding and trying to figure out when to do what can be overwhelming. Here is a quick and easy timeline for you to follow regarding all your paper needs.
6 to 9 Months
- If you plan on ordering through an invitation company, call and book your appointment.
- Place order and mail Save the Dates.
- Finalize guest list, venue and catering information.
4 to 6 Months
- Place orders for all wedding stationery and accessories.
- Discuss programs, menues, and place cards.
- Reserve a calligrapher
2 to 4 Months
- Address invitations or send to calligrapher to be addressed.
- Order programs, menues, table numbers, and place cards.
8 to 10 Weeks
- Stamp and seal wedding invitations.
6 to 8 Weeks
- Mail out your invitations
- Have programs printed
2 to 4 Weeks
- Order menus, table numbers and place cards to be printed.
- Pick up menus, table numbers, and place cards.
***For help on all your invitations needs we suggest Cami Haggins with Harlan's. 614.352.9421