Test your wedding IQ
1. What is the deadline for sending thank you notes?
A. Your one year anniversary.
B. Three months after your wedding.
C. Two weeks after you receive the gift.
D. Two months after you receive the gift.
3. Who started the tradition of wearing white on your wedding day?
A. Queen Elizabeth I
B. Marie Antoinette
C. Queen Victoria
D. None of the above
4. How many ushers should I have?
A. One per 25 guests
B. One per 50 guests
C. One per 75 guests
D. As many or few as I want.
5. How many places should you register for wedding gifts?
A. Between 1-3
B. 2 or 3
D. None, we want cash $
6. What is the traditional one year anniversary gift?
D. Doesn't matter it should be diamonds every year ; )
7. Which leg does the garter go on?
C. Doesn't matter
8. In 2009 the average American wedding cost
1-C 2-B 3-C 4-B
5-B 6-A 7-C 8-B
Friday, October 1, 2010
2. How many weeks before the wedding should you send out your invitations?
A. Eight to ten
B. Six to eight
C. Four to six
D. Ten to twelve
Posted by MMJ Events at Friday, October 01, 2010